Okay, here's to you and everyone...
This is Clock Day, NOT Let's Take A Shit In The Portal Day. Get it right.
How about u tak a shit in my mouf today???/// mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy yummy shit poo
Another cheesy crossover!? With fighting between popular characters!?! Oh my God, that's so original!!!
Seriously, though, don't make a stupid fight between Mario, Sonic, and Megaman. There are already too many of those. Here's just some things that stuck out:
1. Some background colors from sprite sheets (like Sonic has a green-like color) were not deleted from the sprite.
2. Some characters (Megaman was most noticable from the closeup) moved when they did something (i.e. blinking). Use onion skinning to compare sprites per frame; it will guide you to keep the sprite still.
3. 16 and 32-bit sprites were mixed. Keep it on one bittage or it will look weird.
4. Some custom pose sprites were actually stolen (Mario's middle finger from Randy Solem, Mario's angry spinning from Paul TerVoorde, which I could be mistaken due to the ease of making it) and some ideas were stolen (Mario flying taken from the RotMK series and Super Mario Reloaded; the breaking up of the monkey group was a blatant rip of Super Mario Reloaded; the profile shots of the character entrance was taken from the first Mario vs. Sonic), so I suggest you give credit where credit is due especially if it's from popular Newgrounds users.
5. As noted above, it was a very unoriginal idea. Try coming up with something other than crossover battles.
Hope this helps with creating your next submission.
actually i submitted this about 1 year and a half a go and i submitted it again to see what people would think of it now i worked on this movie a lil after the movie came out and then supermario reloaded came out and i couldnt believe it that he had the same idea as me but whatever i finished my movie like 3 months after when there were a few matrix flashes already mine did not stand out
Boring, but somewhat original...
It was boring, but it is one of the few horror Flash movies on Newgrounds... a bit more animation would make this better.
Enough with the soundboards!
There are a lot of Homer Simpson soundboards; we don't need another. Soundboards seem to be the type of Flash files that always pass nowadays because they were based off of a popular TV show or movie. Need sounds? Search the internet.
Voting Power: 3.80 votes
At least you havea low voting power. :p
Thanks for the review!
Okay, I think everyone's forgotten what soundboard are for... prank calls! Today, they're just menus with random sounds and no use for prank calls at all!!!
If you want to make a soundboard, make it usable for prank calls! It pisses me off to see a shitty soundboard pass judgement with a score of over 2.00!!!
Actually, if it has a score over 2.00 it is decent and also this soundboard is useful for prank calls, I've used it on my mates to piss them off.
It's been done too much.
Remaking Space Invaders = OVERDONE!!! I've seen too many. Make a different game (NOT Pac-man or Snake, those are overdone, too), or make a movie!!!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.