Okay, here's to you and everyone...
This is Clock Day, NOT Let's Take A Shit In The Portal Day. Get it right.
How about u tak a shit in my mouf today???/// mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy yummy shit poo
Another cheesy crossover!? With fighting between popular characters!?! Oh my God, that's so original!!!
Seriously, though, don't make a stupid fight between Mario, Sonic, and Megaman. There are already too many of those. Here's just some things that stuck out:
1. Some background colors from sprite sheets (like Sonic has a green-like color) were not deleted from the sprite.
2. Some characters (Megaman was most noticable from the closeup) moved when they did something (i.e. blinking). Use onion skinning to compare sprites per frame; it will guide you to keep the sprite still.
3. 16 and 32-bit sprites were mixed. Keep it on one bittage or it will look weird.
4. Some custom pose sprites were actually stolen (Mario's middle finger from Randy Solem, Mario's angry spinning from Paul TerVoorde, which I could be mistaken due to the ease of making it) and some ideas were stolen (Mario flying taken from the RotMK series and Super Mario Reloaded; the breaking up of the monkey group was a blatant rip of Super Mario Reloaded; the profile shots of the character entrance was taken from the first Mario vs. Sonic), so I suggest you give credit where credit is due especially if it's from popular Newgrounds users.
5. As noted above, it was a very unoriginal idea. Try coming up with something other than crossover battles.
Hope this helps with creating your next submission.
actually i submitted this about 1 year and a half a go and i submitted it again to see what people would think of it now i worked on this movie a lil after the movie came out and then supermario reloaded came out and i couldnt believe it that he had the same idea as me but whatever i finished my movie like 3 months after when there were a few matrix flashes already mine did not stand out
Boring, but somewhat original...
It was boring, but it is one of the few horror Flash movies on Newgrounds... a bit more animation would make this better.
Roger, you're always so funny. I almost spit out the pop I was drinking at the farting part! It was just so... random! And yeah, everything you said about Sonic games is true. "OMG I gotz t3h chaos emeralds!!1!" "OMG I lost t3h chaos emeralds and eggman's got 'em"
5/5, my friend.
Damn chaos emeralds, you would expect with fill fmv and ingame cutscnees full with dialogue, they didnt have to be depending on chaos emeralds for a plot, but noooo.
Wow, you must've really worked hard on those graphics, my friend! The quality was low, though... what program did you use for the video (other than Flash)?
Anyways, you earned a 5. This could've gotten a better score if the quality was better and if it was longer.
That... was... awesome!!! All of the random people fighting plus an ending I least expected! Oh, and the Black Knight from Monty Python And The Holy Grail was there, too, something I also didn't expect.
Too many funny parts to pick one...
No suggestions; I just hope you continue this, because your last Flash movie was awesome, too!
You're getting a high five and a 5!!
Oh God, man. That was hilarious. I thought the series died and the sequal wouldn't ever be made, but IT DID! :D
Putting in Strawberry Clock made it hilarious. And I like the Met guy... XD
Can't wait for the next one.
You get my 5! :)
Took me time and work, but it's finished!
The last part was so retarded it was funny!
The last part with the SM64 song was pretty damn funny. And then the Goomba being random was funny, too. XD
Make it a bit longer and a bit more funny (I see many reviews hate this) and you'll get a better score. :)
Oh God, that was hilarious!!!
I rermember last year my brother and I went to Dave & Buster's (an arcade-type place) and we played Pac-Man until our cards ran out! We got to about level 15 when we quit... all we found was keys. How he can eat keys, I do not know... probably has powerful teeth or something.
Anyways, this was awesome! I loved the animation and music!!! You get my 5. ;)
My only suggestion is make it longer. The animation is great, but if you could make it longer, it might make it up to a 3.00+...
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.